Why Would You Choose Sparks Photography to Create Your Portrait?
Greetings !!! My name is Don Sparks and I am the owner of Sparks Photography. This website was created to help answer all your questions on How to Choose Your Portrait Photographer. However before I reveal those secrets I want you to know why so many of my clients choose Sparks Photography.
Here are some unique benefits of choosing Sparks Photography
- I work hand-in-hand with every client to create the finest portrait photography possible. Each of my photo shoots is thoroughly pre-planned. Success is in the details! My client and I will meet in person or have a lengthy phone conversation to discuss all the details of our upcoming photography.
- With designer portraiture, experience is critical so rest assured I have invested over 25 years to become a Master Photographer. My specialties are dramatic lighting and masterful retouching. This makes your images wonderfully perfect and beautiful. You can’t get my talent and eyes anywhere else!
- My studio will schedule no more than 2 Portrait Sessions per day. Every Portraits Session is custom and to do this with creativity and beauty I need plenty of time with my Clients. Most Photographers rush their clients through a session in less than 20 minutes. You simply cannot rush when you want to create a truly beautiful, meaningful collection of Portraits!
- Each of my Portraits is a Work of Art. And I do pride myself on creating unique and emotional Portraits. No two portrait sessions are alike just as no two people are alike. I invest many hours in each session from concept through capture and later editing & retouching. My goal is to give my customer a truly wonderful experience and timeless memories.
- I guarantee my services. If you’re not thrilled with your photography, I give you all your money back. I am absolutely committed to creating the finest photographs for you, and taking extremely good care of you, every step of the way.
- I am insanely friendly and love my job! That love and enthusiasm results in photographs that are much “better” and more special to you. Plus, you and your family become excited, too, and your expressions are much more natural and beautiful, because everyone’s having a great time.
- I will spare no expense to create the finest photography for you – because I are not the least expensive photographer in town. So I am putting forth the extra effort to create the very best for you, no matter what it takes!
- I truly desire to create for you the finest portrait story! I want to thrill you. I want you to look your very best and I work for your tears – the tears of joy that you will experience when you see your images. You will be that thrilled with them. That’s what motivates me!
- I am a master retoucher and will enhance every photograph you choose to own. I’ve invested hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars learning and developing little known secret techniques that no other studio uses. You will be thrilled with how beautiful you look! I guarantee it.
- Sure I understand how you may be a little nervous in front of the camera. Don’t stress I will help you and your friends and family feel very at ease so you look your very best in your photographs. Most photographers are not really all that good with people. I pride myself on taking the very best, most compassionate care of you before, during, and after your portrait session.
- I am a former Editor and Photographer for the highly respected National Geographic Society. I was just 22 years old at that time. Earlier, I had invested thousands of hours behind the camera and in the darkroom developing my photographic skills. There isn’t an area in Photography that I don’t have experience. As I said, I have been professional Photographers for my entire career. And I assure you that I am very passionate about the power of photography. Photographs are a way of “Stopping the Clock and Recording Timeless Memories that last for Generations.” The philosophy at Sparks Photography is that “Memories Are The Most Valuable Thing We Own.” One day, a Portrait of You or perhaps your Children will be absolutely priceless. That is why we do this, because we want to put onto film the very essence of your personality, and your relationship with each other, so you and your family can enjoy them for many years to come. I will throw my heart and soul into creating wonderful Photographs for you.
- My Mother passed away recently, and the portraits that I have of her are priceless to me and my family. Yes, I understand how important your portraits are going to be to your family and loved ones, and I honestly believe that is why I work so hard to create the very finest images that money can buy. I love creating amazing images that thrill you because you will enjoy them so much more than you ever thought you would.
- Most photographers photograph portraits because they have to. They have to pay the bills. But my advertising business is so successful, that I do not have to photograph portraits nor weddings. Honestly, I do it because I love it. I truly love the relationships, and the chance to create for you a “Family Heirloom” of beautiful photographs for all your family and friends.
- Most photographers are simply technically minded. They like all those knobs and dials and equipment. I, on the other hand, certainly know my equipment, but I go so much further to consider the people and emotions on the day we create their Portraits. That makes the whole difference between good photographs, and great photographs that will make you cry every time you see them.
I hear horror stories from Clients who choose the wrong Photographer. Before you make one of the most important decisions in your life think about the reasons that so many Clients come back to me for years and years.
Here’s What To Do Right Now!
Now, while it’s fresh in your mind, pick up the phone, and dial (770) 354-5047 and we can chat on the phone. No charge. No obligation. No sales pitch. Sparks is not that kind of studio. We’ll just chat. You can ask any questions you may have. There’s still no charge or obligation. No way! If you want to come meet with me in person then that is very cool !!!
Later, after we meet and chat, if you feel you’d like to have me create your portraits, fine. If not, fine also. I am here to help you in any way I can and absolutely not here to pressure you into doing anything you don’t want to do. The decisions are completely up to you.
However, I do want to urge you to act immediately! My schedule is always very full. Why? Because I have such a great reputation from past Clients I have worked with. They tell all their friends, and then they all call Sparks, and my Session dates completely fill up. Plus, because I spend so much time with each one of my Clients, I can’t photograph as many as other photographers who have more of a “factory” arrangement.
So if anything I have said here sounded the least bit interesting to you, CALL NOW! DO NOT WAIT EVEN ONE DAY ON THIS! Call (770) 354-5047 today.
If you are simply not ready to call then email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask me to send you a copy of: “How To Avoid The 11 Huge Mistakes That Ruin Most Portraits.” There is no charge or obligation for this, either.
Sparks Photography Inc. | Atlanta, Georgia | (770) 354-5047 www.SparksPhotography.com
All the photography copyright 2019 Sparks Studios Inc.